1. General provisions
This policy for the processing of personal data is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of Federal Law of 27.07.2006 No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data_ and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of edanakolesah.com (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
- The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activity the observance of the rights and freedoms of a person and citizen in the processing of his/her personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This policy of the Operator in relation to the processing of personal data (hereinafter - the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors to website http://edanakolesah.com.
2. Key concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of processing of personal data (except in cases when processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website – a set of graphics and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at network address http://edanakolesah.com;
- Personal data information system — a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing;
- Depersonalization of personal data — actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine without using additional information if the personal data belong to a specific User or other subject of personal data;
- Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator – a state body, a municipal body, a legal entity or a natural person, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a particular or identifiable User of website http://edanakolesah.com;
- User – any visitor to website http://edanakolesah.com;
- Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or at making the an indefinite circle of persons familiar with personal data, including public disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, foreign natural or foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data – any actions that result in personal data being irretrievably destroyed with the impossibility of further restoring the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) the result of which the physical media of personal data are destroyed.
3. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User
- Surname, name, patronymic;
- Email address;
- Phone numbers;
- Also on the website, the collection and processing of anonymous data about visitors (including "cookie") through the services of Internet statistics (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others) is performed.
- The above-mentioned data in the text of the Policy are united by the general concept of Personal data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
- The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending e-mails.
- The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User may always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an e-mail to the Operator at Info@edanakokesah.com with the remark "Refusal to receive notifications about new products and services and special offers".
- Anonymous Users' data collected through Internet statistics services are used to collect information about Users' actions on the website, improve the quality of the website and its content.
5. Legal basics for personal data processing
- The Operator processes the User's personal data only if it is completed and/or sent by the User independently through special forms located on website http://edanakolesah.com. By filling out the appropriate forms and/or sending your personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
6. The procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other types of personal data processing
The safety of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully implement the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to prevent access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
- The personal data of the User will never, under any circumstances, be passed on to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of current legislation.
- In case of detection of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently, by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator's email address Info@edanakokesah.com with the remark "Actualization of personal data".
- The term for processing personal data is unlimited. The user may at any time withdraw his/her consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the Operator's email address Info@edanakokesah.com with remark "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- Prior to the commencement of the cross-border transfer of personal data, the operator must ensure that the foreign state, to which territory it is planned to transfer personal data, ensures reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign countries that do not meet the above requirements, can only be carried out if there is a written consent of the subject of personal data on the cross-border transfer of his/her personal data and/or performance of a contract to which the subject of personal data is party.
8. Final Provisions
- The User can receive any clarifications on issues of interest relating to the processing of his/her personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail Info@edanakokesah.com.
- This document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing policy of the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at